Lance Cleary - Cleary & Green Law Firm Deceived and Ripped Off
After speaking with Lance ONE time initially, I was pawned off to someone beneath him 3 different times without warning, due to these junior lawyers quitting/getting fired.I was litigating for $6k in child support I had to pay until a boy turned 18.
Lance assured me it would be a $3k case closed max uncontested. After I was in too deep it had eventually grow to $9k to squash $6k, not to mention my time. This expert was off by 300%! What a waste, after a so called win on the child support, the support would have been easier to pay the $341 a month to the end.
Now I pay the lawyer in $500 installments, still get dinged for a $30 late fee and interest each time! I could understand being off the mark even as an experienced lawyer by $1k for a $3k case but triple what I was told?
I did not plan on spending more than 3k to NET 3k.I really was deceived by this law firm and lost $6k+ even though it was win from an non contesting party that didn't even use a lawyer!d4567df review #238138
You may also like
- "Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson engaged in the following dastardly conduct thereby creating the "Nelson Maneuver." "The Nelson Maneuver" Get a Law Degree and turn it into a..."
- "I hired Ms. Macklin to handle two of my cases and she messed up both case due to late and incorrect filing. She is not assertive and cowers in the..."
- "Provides all type of legal registration service with the help of best legal advisor. 365companies will provides a services of company registration, LLp registration, LLP registration,FCRA registration, NBFC registration all..."
- "I attempted to order online on Wed, Dec 17, 2014 @ 9:40p and it would not let me place an order, so I called the store to place the order..."
- "Surajit Khanna is a liar personally and professionally. This man is married and has children but at the same time he lures young women from a site called Sugardaddies username..."
- "I placed an order on cyber Monday, transaction was billed not once but twice and after waiting much past the quoted shipping we were very disappointed to receive..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."